My blog is lovely….that is so awesome! The other day I received an awesome award from an awesome person, Darth Toothpick. Darth has a great blog named the Nerd Cave that covers all things RAD and AWESOME in the Nerd/Geek/Dork universe. He seems to be a kindred soul that doesn’t fall under one dork banner, but under ALL dork banners. Gaming, Comics, Movies, Star Wars, Metal Music, Elf Quest(!), and dozens of more dorky things all have a home on his site. Do yourself a favor and check out the Nerd Cave!!
So let me take a minute and say thank you to Darth Toothpick for thinking of me when he passed this award on, I really am honored. Thank you!
1. Thank the person who nominated you and link their blog
2. Add the One Lovely Blog Award to your post
3. Share 7 things about yourself
4. Pass this on to as many people as you like (max 15)
5. Include this set of rules
6. Inform your nominees
Now, away we go….
7 Things About Myself:
1. At the moment my attention has been divided and my post schedule has suffered. Hopefully the thing that has been taking my attention away will be worth it. Sorry to be cryptic, I hope to share soon. Oh, and once my little side project is in full steam I will have time again to write my little heart out.
2. I secretly have been writing a game campaign about Pokémon in the D20 system to try an get my kids into gaming. My dream is to have an “in house” gaming group that will be able to play whenever I want.
3. I used to be an avid G.I. Joe collector (until kids). I’ve lost count of how many figures I have and I have an almost complete set of the Marvel Comics. I want to write about G.I. Joe so bad on my site but I know it’s a treasure trove of content that I have in my back pocket for a rainy day. When I have nothing left to say, I have G.I. Joe to fall back on. Yo Joe since ’82!!
4. The picture on the lock screen on my phone is of Frog Thor. All the other screens are of my family.
5. At the moment I have one huge container of dice and 2 large dice bags. The 2 bags were my traveling sets. One primary bag and a back-up bag for when my primary dice would screw me. When I say dice bags I mean bankers bags that they used to carry change in…they are huge. Damn, I miss gaming.
6. Ever since seeing the word Lovely in the title for this award I have had Suicidal Tendencies’ song Lovely stuck in my head…. GREAT ALBUM, GREAT SONG, GREAT BAND. Damn, I remember buying this when it came out!!
7. In my car I listen to 4 ’80s mix CDs I made. I burned them as data files (which my car stereo reads) and each disc has about 100 songs. They cover all different genres and on a sunny summer day there is no better feeling than listening to them. Other than that its Metal…loud, screamy, heavy…METAL!!!!
These are all deserving and awesome people with the most lovely and wonderful sites that I read. I love sharing ideas and comments with all of them!!
Thank you again Darth Toothpick, you ROCK!